You do not have to visit New England to satisfy your Clambake cravings! This simple sheet pan clam bake comes together easily for even a weeknight meal. Order our grit-free littleneck clams for home delivery and support your local farmers by sourcing other ingredients locally when possible.
- 1 lb baby yellow potatoes
- 3 ears of corn, shucked and halved
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 TB Old Bay
- 1 TB chopped fresh thyme
- Salt & pepper
- 50 littleneck clams
- 2 lbs shrimp
- 1 package andouille kielbasa
- 1 red onion, wedged
- 2 lemons, halved
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray baking sheets with nonstick spray.
- Cook potatoes until just tender, stirring in corn during the last 5 minutes of cooking time. Drain well.
- Combine butter and spices.
- Spread all ingredients evenly in a single layer across sheet pans, tossing in butter mixture.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until all the clams open and shrimp are opaque.
- Serve immediately.